vineri, 17 noiembrie 2017

MELODIE NOUĂ: Last Night feat. Lariss - ”Not Sorry” (2017). VERSURI, VIDEOCLIP NOU, SINGLE OFICIAL

Trupa Last Night și Lariss au lansat o nouă melodie, ”Not Sorry”, odată cu videoclipul oficial al cântecului pe YouTube miercuri, 15 noiembrie 2017. Enjoy!

MUZICĂ NOUĂ, VERSURI, VIDEOCLIP NOU, MELODIE NOUĂ: Last Night feat. Lariss - Not Sorry (by Fly Records) Official Video, New Single 2017, New Song, Lyrics



Composed by: Tudor Ionescu, Daniel Denes, Marcel Cristian Treanta, Felix Dragos Popescu, Larisa Petronela Borza
Arranged by Roton Music Publishing
© & (P) 2017 ROTON MUSIC
Video by NGM Creative
Director: Bogdan Paun
DOP: Alex Muresan

Piesa noua, single nou: Last Night feat. Lariss - Not Sorry Lyrics / Versuri

If i’d tell you my secret
Would you be hating on me?
I fell in love with a stranger
But you were too blond to see
Now we fighting, fighting
If I say sorry, I’d be lying, lying
Girl that’s the truth
And i’ve been wasted, wasted
Oh from that liquor i’ve been tasting, tasting yeah

I just wanna tell you, I’m not sorry, I’m not sorry

I just wanna tell you that without you baby
Actually it’s so good
I just wanna tell you that my heart is learning
How to let go of you
Even I , I never thought, I’d say goodbye
I decided to give up on your lies
On your eyes in disguise
You can say what you want
But as long as you turned my heaven upsidedown
I’m living a hell

I cheated, I’m not sorry
Lied to you, l’m not sorry
Treat you bad, I’n not sorry, no
You cheated, l’m not sorry
Lied to me, I’m not sorry
Treat me bad, I’m not sorry, no!

by Roton Music TV (YouTube), 15 nov. 2017

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu